Saturday, March 5, 2011

Steve Sieren lie #1: “My images are recognized internationally for their color and sharpness”

Steve Sieren lie #1




Steve Sieren lie #1: “My images are recognized internationally for their color and sharpness”

 What a howler! Some of you know who Steve Sieren is. He’s a loser who used to blubber on Fred Miranda every time Marc Adamus would post an “image” there. “Marc, is the 5D really that good?” “Marc, can I jerk off to one of your prints?” (OK, we made up that last one). 

 Anyway, Steve Sieren has created a lot of bullshit on his website. Such as the one-liner in our title, “My images are recognized internationally for their color and sharpness”. Oh really? Any proof of this? Of course not. Like any good little Marc Adamus zombie, Steve Sieren learned well the lessons of “just making shit up”. And he’s applied it liberally. This lie is beneath contempt. There isn’t a single shred of evidence for this ridiculous claim. Unfortunately, the naïve might be taken in by the flowery bullshit on this website. Which is why we’ve taken it upon ourselves to expose this lying imbecile. Our first Steve Sieren Public Service Announcement. Don’t thank us; we’re just doing our job:


4 comments:

  1. THIS GUY IS A PIECE OF TOTAL SHIT...........GOOD CALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By using the image above (which I'm guessing wasn't properly licensed) aren't you violating copyright laws? Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH! That is a "howler"! Steve Sieren is as bad as the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By using the image above (which I'm guessing wasn't properly licensed) aren't you violating copyright laws? Correct me if I'm wrong on this.


    That's called "fair use", actually.

    ReplyDelete